By Alain Trémeau, Raimondo Schettini, Shoji Tominaga
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the fifth Computational colour Imaging Workshop, CCIW 2015, held in Saint-Étienne, France, in March 2015. The 17 revised complete papers, awarded including five invited papers, have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from various submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on colour copy, colour sensation and belief, colour snapshot processing, spectral imaging, and colour in electronic cultural heritage.
Read or Download Computational Color Imaging: 5th International Workshop, CCIW 2015, Saint Etienne, France, March 24-26, 2015, Proceedings PDF
Similar international_1 books
Simple Cartography: for college kids and Technicians; workout guide
A terrific textual content for researchers and pros alike, this booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the fifth foreign Symposium on Foundations of knowledge and information structures, FoIKS 2008 held in Pisa, Italy, in February 2008. The thirteen revised complete papers provided including 9 revised brief papers and 3 invited lectures have been rigorously chosen in the course of rounds of reviewing and development from seventy nine submissions.
How do you create world-class academic associations which are academically rigorous and vocationally proper? Are company faculties the blueprint for associations of the longer term, oran academic test long gone flawed? this can be thefirst name in a brand new sequence from IE enterprise institution, IE enterprise Publishing .
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the fifth overseas Workshop on Hybrid platforms Biology, HSB 2016, held in Grenoble, France, in October 2016. The eleven complete papers offered during this e-book have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 26 submissions. They have been equipped and awarded in four thematic classes additionally mirrored during this e-book: version simulation; version research; discrete and community modelling; stochastic modelling for organic structures.
- Recent Advances in Constraints: 11th Annual ERCIM International Workshop on Constraint Solving and Contraint Logic Programming, CSCLP 2006, Caparica, Portugal, June 26-28, 2006, Revised Selected and Invited Papers
- Cross-Cultural Design: 8th International Conference, CCD 2016, Held as Part of HCI International 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17-22, 2016, Proceedings
- Atmospheric Radiation: Progress and Prospects Proceedings of the Beijing International Radiation Symposium Beijing, China, August 26–30, 1986
- Human Language Technologies — the Baltic Perspective: Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference Baltic HLT 2012
- Biomedical Image Registration: 6th International Workshop, WBIR 2014, London, UK, July 7-8, 2014. Proceedings
Additional resources for Computational Color Imaging: 5th International Workshop, CCIW 2015, Saint Etienne, France, March 24-26, 2015, Proceedings
Pattern Recognition 32, 453–464 (1999) 7. , Maﬃ, L. ): Color Categories in Thought and Language. University Press, Cambridge (1997) 8. : Segmenting images using normalized color. IEEE Trans. , Man, Cybern. 22, 64–73 (1992) 22 J. S. Khan 9. : Coloring action recognition in still images. International Journal of Computer Vision 105(3), 205–221 (2013) 10. : Compact color-texture description for texture classiﬁcation. Pattern Recognition Letters 51, 16–22 (2015) 11. : Modulating shape features by color attention for object recognition.
3. Schematic illustration of (a) MAP estimation and (b) piecewise Wiener estimation in hybrid resolution spectral imaging High-resolution RGB image B G R N-dimensional space High-resolution RGB image B G R N-dimensional space MRA MRA with unmixing Low-resolution spectral image (a) Low-resolution spectral image (b) Fig. 4. Schematic illustration of modified MRA-based spectral estimation methods. (a) Locally weighted regression (LW-MRA), and (b) class-based regression with spectral unmixing. 28 M.
Soc. Am. A 32, 727–736 (1942) 4. : Spectral transmittance model for stacks of transparencies printed with halftone colors. In: Proc. IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging Symposium, SPIE Vol. 8292, pp. 1–10 (2012) 5. : Extension of the Williams-Clapper model to stacked nondiffusing colored coatings with different refractive indices. J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 23, 1432–1441 (2006) 14 M. Hébert et al. 6. : Spectral prediction model for piles of nonscattering films. J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 25, 2066–2077 (2008) 7. : Spectral reflectance and transmittance of stacks of nonscattering films printed with halftone colors.